Coming to Unity this Fall!
We have several new ongoing support groups to better meet the needs of all of you who attend Unity.
The Following is a list of our on-going discussion groups held at Unity.
- Conscious Communication Practice Group meets the 2nd & 4th Thursday 7pm
- Men’s Consciousness Group meets the 1st & 3rd Thursday 7pm
- Sacred Feminine Circle meets 2nd & 4th Thursday at 12 – 1:30 pm
- Senior Support Group meets 1st & 3rd Thursday at 2pm
- Grief Circle meets 1st & 3rd Sunday at 6:30 pm
- DBSA Support Group (Bi polar support group) every Sunday 6-7:30 pm
- Singles Group – Meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 – 8pm
- Divorce Support Group – meets the 2nd and the 4th Thursday starting September 14th at 6:30 – 8pm
- People’s Anonymous – for people recovering from addictions, (alcohol, drugs, shopping, sex, etc.) Meets the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 7pm.
- Also, NEW Book Study Groups will be announced soon! If you are interested in hosting a book study group at your home, please call us at 303-442-1411.
There will be a suggested love offering taken of $10 per meeting. Everyone is welcome, so invite your friends, family and your neighbors to attend these powerful groups and invite them to come to church on Sundays to experience the beauty that happens at Unity of Boulder.