12 Powers of Man: Spiritual Education and Enrichment Class
5-week class taught by Syntysche Groverland
Begins Tuesday, August 27 at 6:00 pm
$85 early registration | $100 registration on August 27
In this advanced course, students will review the book, The Twelve Powers by Charles Fillmore, and PowerUP by Paul Hasselbeck and Cher Holton. In doing so, they will also review many basic Unity principles. Students’ working knowledge of Unity Truth Principles will then be put into practical application in their own lives. Through the use of these Truth Principles, students have the opportunity to learn the Truth and power of their Divinity.
Course Learning Objectives
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Name and describe the 12 powers both from ego/personality and Christ Consciousness.
- Explain degeneration, generation, and regeneration and how they apply in your life.
- Demonstrate applications of each of the 12 Powers in your life.
- Hasselbeck, Paul, Holton, Cher. PowerUp. Prosperity Publishing House. 2009.
- Fillmore, Charles, Twelve Powers of Man. Unity Village, MO: Unity Books.
- Martella-Whitsett, Linda, Divine Audacity. Hampton Roads Publishing. 2015.