We can stream your concert or event to the destination of choice,
with our 5 camera system and professional a/v crew (Auditorium only).
Unity of Boulder is centrally located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, on the corner of Folsom & Valmont in Old North Boulder. The facility is accessible by public transportation, and is within walking distance of the 29th Street Mall area, CU Boulder, Pearl Street Mall and numerous shopping centers, hotels, restaurants, parks, and office buildings. The large private parking lot of 300 parking spaces is a valuable asset for rentals, as other similarly-sized venues in the area are only able to provide street or public parking.
Whatever your event needs, we are happy to work with you to find the perfect solution. From the large — music concerts, speaker events, weddings, quinceañeras, and memorials — to the small — dance and yoga classes, workshops, meetings, work spaces, and private lessons — Unity of Boulder has a space that will work for you!
Qualifying environmental non-profit organizations receive 25% off the rental fee of our large spaces, and may
qualify to use small rooms for free.
Please contact the church office for more information.
- Starts at $275/hour with sound engineer (or $175/hour without sound system)
- Comfortably seats 500 people
- Fully updated sound and lighting systems
- Two projection screens on each side of stage and rear wall projection
- Perfect for concerts, weddings, speaking events, classes and workshops
- Holds up to 150 people
- Tables and chairs come with the room
- Full kitchen included
- Huge sunny room with all new floors and paint
- Perfect for dining events, weddings and memorial receptions, parties, quinceañeras or dance and yoga classes
- Great room for
- Raised stage
- Full projection and speaker systems
- Holds up to 75 people
- Perfect for concerts, speaking events, workshops, PowerPoint presentations, movie screenings
- Can accommodate
up to 20 people
- Great for small classes, music lessons, health and healing sessions, workshops, “break-out” rooms for larger meetings, or even a work space
Booking and questions
Please call or email Mike Schadle, Administrator, at 303-442-1411 or
email@example.com. Or complete the inquiry form below.