UNITY OF BOULDER is A DROP OFF PLACE FOR PINE RIDGE DONATIONS.
Please drop off donations between the hours of 9 am & 8:30 pm in the rear entrance lobby on the northwest corner of the building.
Local efforts are being made in response to the state of emergency called by the Tribal President, Julian R. Bear Runner of the Pine Ridge Wounded Knee Reservation and in South Dakota.
A local volunteer has offered to stop by regularly and make deliveries of donations collected to Denver, where large trucks will transport multiple shipments to the reservation.
Many folks have lost their homes and are currently on the floor of a gymnasium. Massive flooding is expected as the temperatures rise. We are asking those in our community, if you are able to donate items please drop them off in the Northwest Lobby at Unity of Boulder, 2855 Folsom St, Boulder, CO 80304 – (303) 442-1411.
Items needed include:
– TOP PRIORITY IS SLEEPING MATERIALS: Cots, air mattresses, sleeping pads, sleeping bags, warm blankets
– Bottled water
– Warm winter clothes in good condition
– Food: beans, rice, canned food, dry stock
– Toiletries and Hygiene products
– Shovels, work gloves, bags to fill with sand
– Flashlights with batteries (D size & large square batteries)
– Fishing waders & rubber boots
– Cash donations to buy propane
Thank you so much for any support you are able to offer.
Courtesy of Right Relationship Boulder Coordinators
Unity of Boulder Spiritual Center